- Chuck is less of a dickhole than Frank
- They fixed survivor AI so that it's actually pretty good.
- Capcom did not put a ledge in front of the saferoom this time around.
- They give you alot more time in between story missions (partially to find Zombrex) this time around, so you can find survivors or fight psychos or whatever.
- This one is on the PC. All games should be on the PC. Any game not on the PC and also not on Steam is not worth buying with only a handful of exceptions.
- There is a money system and you can buy shit if you don't want to go out looking for it.
- Chuck's one liners after killing psychopaths are better than anything Frank West has ever said.
- Item combos. All you really need are the knife gloves though.
- There is NO GODDAMNED OTIS.
- None of the psychopaths respawn (I'm looking at you, escaped convicts.)
- The final day you get about a million queens so killing zombies gets easier.
Dead Rising 2
Let's talk about Dead Rising 2 and how fuckin GREAT it is on EVERY POSSIBLE LEVEL.